Work with us!
We are looking for individuals to join our team at Treehouse Therapies. Click the position below to find out more about that role and to apply
Why choose us?
- Natural Setting - Converted homes on farms including animals, horticulture, and aquatic therapy options. Custom built gyms and private treatment rooms.
- Multi-Disciplinary Clinics - We have a collaborative setting where you can work with Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Health Counselors, Community Partners and other support staff.
- Client/Therapist Relationship- Each therapist manages their own caseload according to what is best for them and their families.
- Full Time Care Coordinator to assist therapists with clients needs.
- Opportunity for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
The Money and the Perks
- FT Range:
- Hours 20+ treatment hours per week
- Pay $71,040 - $106,590
- PT Ranges:
- Hours 12 - 19 treatment hours per week
- Pay $38,500 - $63,700
- Flexible schedule
- Collab time with therapists
- Bonus Program
- Team Meeting Time
- Program Development potential depending on Therapists individual interests and passions.
Why Central Oregon
- Located in the rain shadow of the mountains so we get an incredible statistic of 300 days of sunshine.
- Deep blue skies against the high desert sands and red rocks.
- Rock Climbing and the home of Smith Rock.
- Hiking galore (click for a listing of trails)