Behavioral Health Resources
- ACADEMY AT SISTERS
- 63325 Silvis Rd Bend, OR 97701
- Toll-Free Phone: 800.910.0412
- Local Phone: 541.389.2748
- Empowering at-risk girls to lead healthy lives: A therapeutic boarding school using an approach blending both traditional and experiential therapies, such as Accountability-Based Cognitive Awareness helps address patterns that influence thoughts, emotions (feelings), choices, behaviors, and decision-making. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy offers additional tools and coping strategies to help manage the behaviors and issues that are creating stress and discord. Equine Assisted Psychotherapy affords a way to engage youth who are resistant to traditional talk therapy through the use of horses as a medium and metaphor for treatment.
- AUTISM SOCIETY OF OREGON
- Autism-specific resources and information, “Take a Break” funding, support and guidance. Resource directory of autism-related services and supports.
- Calendar of trainings and support groups for all types of disability.
BAR J BOYS RANCH and J5
- J Bar J Youth Services
- J Bar J Youth Services Administration
- 62895 Hamby Road Bend, OR 97701
- (541) 389-1409 (Office); (541) 389-9348 (Fax)
- Facilitating Positive Change for Youth: A residential treatment program for adjudicated teen boys, providing an opportunity to restructure thinking, succeed academically, and grow in responsibility.
- J5 offers short-term stabilization, assisting boys on parole or probation to move to a lesser level of support by teaching intervention and de-escalation skills.
- Both are served through the J Bar J Learning Center, an on-site, private alternative school program contracted with the Bend-La Pine School District, which offers a diploma track and GED preparation and testing. They work to increase grade levels and re-engage students in the learning process.
- Redmond Residential Treatment
- 676 NE Maple Ave Redmond, OR 97756
- offers short-term, high-intensity drug and alcohol treatment, detox, and intensive outpatient treatment for those who require a lower level of care, including those facing legal issues from their substance addiction such as DUI.
- Redmond – Brooks Respite and Recovery
- 1470 NW 4th Street Redmond, OR 97756
- short-term, voluntary crisis stabilization program for adults experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis.
- Klamath Falls Residential Treatment
- 2555 Main St Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Offers detox and short-term, high-intensity drug and alcohol treatment designed to help you get clean as quickly as possible.
- Madras Latino Residential Treatment
- 236 SE D Street Madras, OR 97741
- Esta instalación es el único programa residencial latino en el estado, y la única que está certificado en CARF en todo el noroeste. Para hombres solamente, este programa es de poco tiempo, alta intensidad el programa de tratamiento de alcohol y drogas designado para ayudar a limpiar a persona lo más rápido posible
- Bend Outpatient Treatment
- 908 NE 4th St., Suite 100 Bend, OR 97701
- offers intensive treatment, outpatient treatment, and non-pharmacological approaches to pain management. We also offer free outpatient gambling addiction treatment as a community service.
- Bend Outpatient Mental Health Services
- 358 NE Marshall Ave. Bend, OR 97701
- provides mental health assessment and counseling services to adults.
- Redmond Outpatient Treatment
- 340 NW 5th St #202 Redmond, OR 97756
- offers the first level of treatment for those who require a lower level of care, including those facing legal issues from their substance addiction such as DUI. The time commitment for this level of treatment is usually five hours or less a week.
- Madras Outpatient Treatment
- 850 SW 4th Street Suite 201 Madras, OR 97741
- provides assessment, individual and group counseling, and drug testing for adults and adolescents.
- Madras Mental Health Services
- 850 SW 4th Street Suite 302 Madras, OR 97741
- provides mental health assessment and counseling services to children, families, and adults. Our mental health clinical teams include mental health clinicians, case managers, wraparound coordinators, and skills trainers. Psychiatry, including evaluation, medication management, and nursing support is also an integral part of our mental health clinical services. We offer several mental health treatment groups, including weekly gender-specific DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) groups.
- Prineville Mental Health Services
- 1059 NW Madras Hwy Prineville, OR 97754
- offers services for intellectual and developmental disabilities, general case management, alcohol and drug assessments, individual and group counseling, and drug testing.
- drug rehab center offering residential and outpatient services in four cities and becoming the only Spanish-speaking alcohol and drug rehab facility in the state.
- Brigacare is a group of behavior professionals providing functional behavior analyses (FBAs) and positive behavior support plans (PBSPs) to individuals with intellectual and developmental delays in Oregon.
CASCADE BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION
- (541) 306-3483
- P.O. Box 1432 | Bend, OR 97709
- provides behavioral interventions/ABA to children with developmental disabilities, specializing in early intensive behavioral intervention for children with autism.
CASCADE YOUTH & FAMILY CENTER
- Emergency Services, Bend Office
- 2125 NE Daggett Lane, Bend, OR 97701
- (541) 382-0934 (Office); (800) 660-0934; (541) 383-3024 (Fax)
- Redmond Office (all appointments are scheduled through the Bend Office)
- Becky Johnson Community Center 412 SW 8th Street Redmond, OR 97756
- Shelter, The LOFT (Living Options for Teens)
- 19 SW Century Drive Bend, OR 97702
- (541) 318-3436 (Office); (541) 585-2460 (Fax)
- A safe haven for young people in jeopardy: Providing runaway and homeless teens with safe, stable living conditions, mediation with family, and innovative options for developing self-sufficiency. Providing victims of human trafficking support for rebuilding their lives.
- Homeless and Runaway Youth: Outreach provides kids living on the street with drop-in hours to shower and have a meal as well as get access to other help, including mediation with family. Emergency Shelter gives teens a safe place to escape the perils of living on the streets, and longer-term Transitional Living at the LOFT helps them complete their education and develop skills for self-sufficiency. CYFC offers only shelter and programs of its kind within 200 miles.
CENTRAL OREGON AUTISM MOVEMENT (COAM)
- 946 SW Veterans Way #102-213, Redmond, OR 97756
- Support and community acceptance for individuals and families with autism
- Events, support groups, merch
CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- providing evidence-based information; supporting individuals, their families, and professionals who assist them throughout their journeys; and advocating for equity, inclusion, and universal rights.
COGNITIVE SUPPORTS (previously OREGON BEHAVIORAL CONSULTATION)
- Offers classes, training, YouTube videos, and chat with Nate
- Nate Sheets is a behavior consultant. He specializes in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASDs), trauma, and cognitive skills. Nate guides parents and professionals who support neurodivergent people with a proactive framework of support.
- This helps with everyday interactions, processing information, and improving emotional regulation.
- Nate's brain-based approach is unique and allows us to value a person's brain regardless of who they are. He helps parents and professionals understand the complex demands of everyday situations, allowing us to problem-solve alternative support strategies.
DESCHUTES COUNTY HEALTH SERVICES (DCHS) – BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Behavioral Health: (541) 322-7500
- Public Health: (541) 322-7400
- While Deschutes County Behavioral Health primarily works with those on the Oregon Health Plan we encourage anyone, regardless of insurance, to call us. We provide Access services to adults, children, and families, no one will be denied care regardless of inability to pay. Our screeners also provide referrals to the community for those who do not qualify for our services.
- The Access Team is the main entry point for most of Deschutes County’s Behavioral Health treatment programs. We provide screenings, assessments, placement recommendations, and referrals for mental health and substance abuse services. We also coordinate care with community providers.
FOOTPRINTS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- 2660 NE Hwy 20 Suite 610 PMB 1005 | Bend, OR 97701
- (800) 273-4292
- enhancing the quality of life for individuals with Autism and related disorders by helping them achieve their full potential while empowering families through parent consultation and training.
FOOTPRINTS BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTIONS
- 1769 SW Parkway Drive
- Redmond, OR 97756
- Fax: 1-714-596-6274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home and school-based interventions, education, workshops
JUNIPER RIDGE DEVELOPMENTAL & BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS
- 62930 O.B. Riley Rd, Suite 300 | Bend, OR 97701
- (541) 323-5515
- developmental and behavioral assessment and family support for children and adolescents with health, behavioral, developmental, learning, and/or mental health concerns.
- HOT LINE: (541) 316-0890
- For inquiries regarding how the program serves the community, call (541) 788-3151
- Kindred Connections Mission Statement: Kindred Connections is the Church walking beside families in crisis, to give families Hope and keep children safe.
- Kindred Connections is a program of J Bar J youth services, which provides home studies, insurance, and supervision for Kindred Connections hosting placements and mentoring relationships.
MATD BEHAVIORAL CONSULTING
- Bend, OR 97701
- behavior supports and strategies; We strongly believe in equal rights for individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities. common services that we offer are; Functional Behavior Assessments, Positive Behavior Support Plans, Individual Support Plan advocacy, Interaction Guidelines, OIS-G / IF training, sensory training/products, communication plans, and research support. If we can’t assist you ourselves, we can help you find the specific resources that you need.
NEW PRIORITIES FAMILY SERVICES
- 1655 SW Highland Ave. #3; Redmond, OR 97756
- Fax #: 541-548-8099
- Email: email@example.com
- Comprehensive mental health treatment for youth, adolescents, adults, couples, and families to potentially halt the destructive cycle of behavioral and mental health issues.
- Provide comprehensive alcohol and drug outpatient services to adolescents and adults affected by substance abuse.
NEW SUMMIT BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- Bend Clinic Address: 2421 NE Doctors Drive, Bend, Oregon 97701
- Mailing Address: 1056 Green Acres #102-360, Eugene, Oregon 97408
- P: 541-224-6987 | F: 541-225-4628
- works with parents to develop individualized treatment and understand ABA principles
- home-based, clinic-based, or community-based
- Outpatient Intake Coordinator during normal business hours at 541-388-8459
- Adolescent Residential Treatment information or admissions please call 541-447-2631 to speak with our Residential Intake Coordinator.
- Bend Counseling, Office Location:
- 548 SW 13th Street Bend, OR 97702
- Redmond Counseling, Office Location:
- 215 SW 7th Street Redmond, OR 97756
- Prineville Counseling Office Location:
- 446 NW 3rd, Ste. 104 Prineville, OR 97754
- Prineville Youth Residential Program
- 1333 NW 9th Street Prineville, OR 97754
- Rimrock Trails Treatment Services provides comprehensive counseling and treatment services for individuals and families struggling with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Our treatment team consists of clinically trained mental health therapists, certified alcohol and drug counselors, and certified peer support specialists who work together to comprehensively understand and address the dynamic needs of each individual and their family.
- 120 Shelton McMurphey Blvd #250 Eugene, OR 97401
- provides behavioral services on a state-wide level to families, foster-care arrangements, and agencies that support individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (children, and adults), Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Senior Citizens.
- Downloadable supports: https://www.visionsllc.org/downloads